Contact Us | Privacy and Cookies | Accessibility

Walker Fraser Steele Chartered Surveyors

Regulated by RICS

The Home Report


This includes the Single Survey, the Property Questionnaire and the Energy Report and is the right report if you are selling your house.

Energy Report


This is only for you if you are looking to rent an existing property, or your property is exempt from the Home Report legislation.

Replacement Home Report


If you have already had a Home Report from us, the valuation is only valid for 3 months. Order a Replacement Home Report once a buyer has agreed to purchase your property.