Call us for advice or to book: 0141 221 0442

Home Report

If you’re selling a property in Scotland, you’ll need a Home Report. A Home Report from Walker Fraser Steele provides information about the property to potential buyers.

Find out more

Mortgage Valuation

If the property you are selling is exempt from the Home Report legislation, one of our RICS Chartered Surveyors in Scotland can prepare a Mortgage Valuation for you.

Find out more

Energy Reports

An Energy Report is required when a property is sold or rented for the first time in Scotland and is valid for 10 years. Walker Fraser Steele can help you.

Find out more

Unsure which service is right for you?

Give us a call on 0141 221 0442 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to advise you.

Where Quality Meets Trust

Engage with the voices of our satisfied clients and understand why Walker Fraser Steele stands as a beacon of trust in property security.

VAT number: 842 7959 83
Registered in the UK. Company number: 02264161
Regulated by RICS